Printer Driver Links (select one of the three below):
Thank you for choosing our Wuzy USB Printer! You are almost ready to start producing quick and high quality labels/receipts. Please follow our simple instructions below:
- Connect your printer to a power source and connect the USB cable to your OS device and printer, then turn on the switch.
- Click on one of the 3 links above and choose the necessary file for your OS device (Mac or Windows).
- Follow on-screen instructions
- For Windows, Select “Printer-80” if you intend to print receipts, and Select EML-400L for 4-inch, EML-300L for 3-inch and EML-200L for 2-inch labels.
After installing and following the on-screen instructions, you are ready to print for Windows. Select the printer (EML-400L for example) when you print.
- For Mac OSX, Go to your Printers and Scanners in Settings and select “+”
When the printer is connected via USB, Select printer-80. Then select “Select software”
Select POS Label for label printing or POS-80 for receipt printing as the software, and select “Ok”.
- When printing, from your label editing or printing software (Adobe reader for example), select “Printer-80”. If you would like to address the size, select “Page Setup”, then select the correct size. Ex) 4x6” label will have 4x6”
- Select Print.
Once again, thank you for your purchase!
If you are in need of discounted QuickBooks Accounting, POS Software/Hardware, or Credit Card Processing Services, please visit wuzypro.com
Like your printer? Please review our printer on Amazon and we will send a free label!
Issues? Please contact email@example.com!